Wednesday, April 26, 2017

To be a good mom and a good teacher.

In the yesterday's class about cartoons,I said I had no interests in cartoons or games at all.Students asked me what I liked then,cheap jerseys, I couldn't say out anything.I answered:it seemed nothing could interest me,maybe only son and students.
Yeah,it seems that nothing can make me keep a long favourite.Even nothing can cause my strong interests,I only care about son and students.It's them who make me never feel tired,and give me much enjoyment from the bottom of heart.
It's certain that some matters are influencing my teaching at work,but when I think it has nothing to with lovely students,they are innocent.If I'm irresponsible to them,then I will become another awful person.
I am willing to be a servant of son in my whole life,and to be a sincere friend with students in the rest nearly twenty teaching years.I already have no any dreams now,only to collect every tiny niceness in life.It sounds a bit pitiful,however nobody can understand the other's happiness.

I know what I have done is not good enough yet,cheap Oakley sunglasses, or say I am a capricious woman owing to parents and husband.I won't change myself,just because it contains their love on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment