Wednesday, April 26, 2017

aloneness

Aloneness is nothing,it's better to enjoy it.If one can adapts to it,then nothing to fear.Just finishing cooking lunch,need nobody to help me.I know this way of getting on with others is not so good in such a society.But I don't wanna remember their favors,or I will get too tired because of pressure.
(three days later)
I feel so free in heart these days,and I am sure this is my favourite style and sidestep most things.Wish everything to have nothing to do with me.Spring is coming,warm but not romantic.Yearn for something fresh,nfl jerseys cheap, the deadly dull surroundings make me suffocate.I know it's not myself losing vitality but facing the persons who I have no interests at all.But I am still good to others,just to be polite!The happiest moment in school is in class.In front of persons I love,I can show my true face.Teaching makes me happy,reading makes rich,saying less makes me feel at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment