Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Life is your own affair,it has nothing to do with others.

At the first sight of this sentence,heart shocked,just due to my same thinking.Then I looked down,a photo of old woman,cheap nfl hats, till today,I have just known her name yangjiang.She looks quiet,kind and simple.Maybe she has the looking which I want to be at my old age.She is over 100 years old,I am sure she is not a common woman in life besides an excellent writer.She tells us to create a world belonging to our own.Maybe too many people can't realise how important for us the world is,even before death.Everyday,we are always saying the words we seem to have understood and looked though.In fact,we are troubled by complicated mind and hard to decide which way of doing things is better.So many people full of their special thoughts still spend a life lacking in the power of decision,harder to do.
The lovely woman firms my way of life,with the sentence,I will believe myself more.Just like the diaries here,they are not pure English,however I can communicate with myself in my own way.No need many to understand them,replica oakley sunglasses, but need someone to understand my world.If none,it's still my world having nothing to do with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment