Monday, March 6, 2017

None is useless

Today, I heard a story on the integrated English class.
An old woman had two buckets, with a nfl jerseys china pole crossed her shoulder, she used them to fetch water at the river every day. One of the buckets fulled of water, while the other with a crack was just in half. Two years later, the bucket was ashamed of himself, so he apologized to the old woman and said, I am sorry I can't contain water fully every time when you went back. The old woman smiled and said cheap Oakley sunglasses, have you noticed that along the way on your side? There are beautiful blossoms. I will decorate the table with cheap nfl hats. Because your watering them, I sowed some seeds there two years ago.
Each of us can do something useful, we don't need to be miserable about our cracks. Everyone has his or her own beauty, our life is interesting and rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment