Monday, May 15, 2017

Feeling

I cannot believe that I have not updated my English blog for about 5 months. How could I ignore this issue? I am really a carelessness person. Maybe my work has taken too much of my time. There are total three members including me in our team, but one of my colleagues left the company in the middle of March. And the company decide not to recruit a new employee to take over her job.  I have to bear a little more work responsibility since she left our company.

At the beginning of March, cheap jerseys, I made a big decision to quit my current job. Due to the basic salary was too low to accept, I told the issue to my leader, if they are reluctant to increase a little salary, I choose to leave without hesitation. I also asked them to recruit new English merchandiser to take over my job ASAP. Because I don’t want to wait so long, the weather is near to summer season, it is very hot outside suppose I plan to seek for a new job. At first , the GM disagree about my request, my manger persuaded him to accept. He finally accept to add my salary after two round negotiate with my supervisor. As far as I know, there are some employees choose to leave our company, the main reason is the salary issue. For some case of employees, the company is unwilling to adjust their salary, they choose to leave under this circumstances.

Thus, what we need to do is that to make ourselves more valuable. If you accumulate more working experiences and with professional capability , it is not a difficult thing to find a high paid work. Although I am not able to earn more from my current job, cheap nfl hats, compare to the past few years incoming, I think I get much more than the previous jobs. This is a little achievements I have made through my hard work for the past one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment