Thursday, September 22, 2016

Miss all of you for life's unexpected meeting

Life is  changable and unexpected all the time.  As I see a lot of old blog users left this website and a lot of new blog users join in too.
Some friends I used to read their blogs or comments, but they seldom response for this website now. A little bit miss for them. Those old friends.
Indeed, I am not gonna to know Life will ship me to which place too. Tomorrow is an unfold answer for me as always. For this kind of uncertainty. I usually feel not assured  and worried too.
Sometimes I prefer to drink gongfu tea in my small tea-room, Which it is a very simple setting space, a small desk with some tea pots and cups. I like the fragrance of the tea when I take a sip. I do like this kind of slow down and quiet moment which can excaple from the reality a few moment.
My favorite autumn season comes again as the mid-autumn festival have passed one week.
Life is hurry as always. Some times we don't even pay attension to appreciate and enjoy the beauty of the season. It has said goodbye to us. Around and around as year passed.
I miss those old friends at the moment of this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment