Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Paper plane will fly back into my own hands

Fly the paper plane made in person,dreaming it can reach the warmest and happiest place.However,one day it was going into a wrong direction.I wanna pull it back and fly it once more,but it has no strings,cheap hats, only seeing it rushing toward where it like going.Then I calm down and believe its going.Maybe in front of it is fire or pool,which will destroy its swings completely.It still insists in flying in order to see the niceness of world,and believe that it can come over all difficults to be a real plane.
However,it finds the things what it expects not so good.Sometimes,it loses patience and even doubt itself.It wants to stop his wings once or twice,but take a fancy on the feeling of flying.Coldness and loneliness are tealing it firmly,but it think it very meanful to experience more.Yeah,it can.It can't just hide in a corner for safety,because it loves sunshine and fresh air.While the journey,it has felt how cold the wind is,how beautiful the flowers and grass are,how lovely the kids are,how grant the mount is...and how filthy the demons are.Sometimes it seems to have flown into the heaven,but sometimes gets into a great disappointment.It can't choose to change itself,for it is afraid of losing soul,just like a piece of rubbish paper floating here and there.
Now it makes sure of its way to niceness again,its dad's voice coming to its ears:Learn to be happy and up,because you have had the precious things which I never have.Don't be so greedy.
After hearing this,it seems firmer.Seeing those nice or ugly,cheap nfl jerseys, life is just so.Go on flying!
I am sure it will fly back into my own hands,because it's me to fill it with too many imaginations.In the end,it will show them in teriffic shapes to me.I won't be sad about that,for they are my life steps,as long as my soul never changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment